Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 August 2012

There's a new Mary Kay lady in town!

Well, I've done it! Anyone who knows me knows I love makeup - heck if you're reading this and don't know me, you've probably figured it out! So as a step closer to my dream of becoming a makeup artist, I've joined forces with Mary Kay.

I'll be the first to admit that I was skeptical of the company and it's products for a long time. I had been to a few Mary Kay parties and it just always seemed that nothing worked right for me. I don't know if it was the formula I was trying out or if my skin just did not agree with something, but I always left feeling a little disappointed.

In recent years and months, I have been slowly trying more and more of their products. I have friends that are Independent Beauty Consultants, and you know you always want to help your friends, so I'd buy a blush, or a perfume or maybe a moisturizer. Well, the more I've tried lately, the more I LOVE the product!

Lately I've been using the Time-Wise 3-in1 cleanser and the moisturizer for normal to dry skin. Let me just say that I was pleasantly surprised at the change in texture and appearance of my skin just over night! It was smoother and more radiant, and I always thought I had pretty good skin! I've also been using the Nourishine lip glosses as well as the Satin Hands kit regularly. My face and hands love me!

If any of you get a chance to try out any of the latest products from Mary Kay, you really should! And don't be afraid to buy something and not like it, since there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can use up to half the product and STILL return it! AND the prices are so reasonable! (An eye shadow is only $7.50, for example!) Eat that department stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment