Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

First Beauty Swap Box Received!

I just received my first swap box from the series that I have going on. This one came from Marion in France and WOW! She is a fantastic shopper!

The first thing I noticed was how amazing the box smelled. It was loaded with goodies from L'Occitane which excited me because I have always wanted to try their products, but they're quite challenging for me to find where I live. She also included some Huile et Baume skincare, some Caudalie and some Kiko makeup - a lipliner in a gorgeous berry colour, a lip gloss and a shimmery pink colour which is going to be my new favourite highlight, I can just tell!

Unfortunately, the box arrived damaged and the stuffing was falling out, so I didn't get a picture, but it was stuffed with colourful packing peanuts, feathers and ribbons as well as some delicious little candies which my husband promptly absconded!

I will take some pictures tonight once I find my camera and load some up as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment